AVENS’ Vision – Seniors have a safe and caring community for life.
AVENS’ Mission – Providing quality community living choices for seniors by delivering quality services in a safe and respectful manner.
AVENS’ Values are expressed in the following statements which describe the most strongly held beliefs within the organizational culture of AVENS and its operations:
- Respect – we acknowledge the talents and contributions of our staff and seniors at AVENS.
- Dignity – we treat our seniors in a manner that honours their place in our community; caring for their health, safety, independence and peace of mind.
- Collaboration – we work constructively with our staff, residents and community partners, building capacity and continuously improving our capability, to provide an enduring, safe, caring community for life, for our seniors.
- Accountability – we take ownership of our decisions and actions.
- Integrity – we fulfil our values and our commitments to our people, our residents, our supporters and our community.